New MAD MAX FURY ROAD Trailer is all out insanity!!!!
Today’s CAR STORIES Ep21!! A 1963 Corvette gets munched!
MAD MOVIE SHIPS… Guardians of the Galaxy
DRIVING THE FUTURE… #Motorcycles #Bentley #Ferrari #Bugatti #CarDesign
What’s happening @ THE FIREBALL PAD this week…
Ok, so what’s up at the pad this week? Pop a Squat and I’ll tell ya…
• Wednesday I’m getting abducted by aliens and transported to a planet of car people. THE ENTIRE PLANET LOVES CARS. WUPEE! Wait… that’s not right. Wednesday is April Fool’s Day. DANG!
• I’ve been driving the 2015 Chrysler 200 all week with a review coming, but Wednesday brings in the all new 2016 CHRYSLER 300! (I hope it’s not an April Fool’s Joke.) Why? Well, because I’m headed on Thursday to a PreScreening of FURIOUS7 and since this is being put on by Dodge and at the Motor Trend offices in El Segundo, it had to be Mopar.
• Friday is my Birthday, so there’s that. I’m gonna do SQUAT!
• Saturday, I’m headed AGAIN to see FURIOUS7 for MY BIRTHDAY! (Did I mention it was my 50th Birthday?) And if you’re so inclined and happen to be in Culver City, we’ll be hitting (most likely) a 3pm show at the Pacific Culver Stadium 12. Check back on the blog to confirm the showtime at the end of the week. Hope to see you there!
• Kathie (my Bride) is currently working on a Mascot Costume for the Shenandoa University in Virginia. I designed this puppy (he’s not a puppy, but a Hornet. Whatever) and it’s coming along nicely. Watch her site here for details.
• Sunday brings Easter and I’d like to wish all of you guys the VERY BEST EASTER EVER!!! I love all of you truly and send you prosperity and love for this year. PLUS… lots and lots of Cadbury Chocolate Eggs.
COMING UP ON 5MINUTE DRIVE!!! The Bride and I rock a Mazda to go Whale Watching… EPISODE 44 and some all new CAR STORIES coming soon!