What’s happening @ THE FIREBALL PAD? @PopTechRadio #Easter #Ostrich @azsuperbowl @CindyMeitle @shadbalch
Holy Cow, the dung be flyin’ here. So much energy in flow that I’m gonna pop a nerve for sure!
So… let’s break it down.
• My interview on POPULAR TECHNOLOGY RADIO airs tomorrow at 9:25amPST, Saturday from Picture Car Warehouse! Owner Ted Moser and I got to talk movie cars, stuntwork and more with host Mike Kahn. You can check it out here…
• EASTER with Fireball Alexa in Valley Village will result in Chocolate Eggs smeared all over our faces. Pix of that one, but looking forward to it and I wish you all the BEST and SAFEST Holiday ever!! And that brings me to… EASTER @ THE WHITE HOUSE…
• If you are planning to attend The White House Easter Egg Roll, be on the look-out for KCL’s Ostrich. Her name is Olive and she’ll be hanging with kids and doin’ the Ostrich thang.
• THE 2015 ARIZONA SUPERBOWL MASCOT (Spike!) has been delivered from us and you may finally get to see what he looks like this weekend!! He’s Superhero Football Awesome…
• Monday brings the 2014 DODGE CHALLENGER RT to the Fireball Pad. In Bullet Silver. We’ll be filming an episode of 5Minute Drive on Thursday with Gy Waldron, the creator of “Dukes of Hazzard!”
• Wednesday brings an awesome 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE Event. I’ll be gettin my hands on this baby for a day to check it out. Gonna be sick!
• Friday, I head north to Somis, California for a Wacky Seminar for MESA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I get to hang out with squirts!!
• And finally, Sunday brings a cool event here in the Bu at THE MALIBU PET HOSPITAL @ 2pm. They’ve built an all new hospital and we’re invited to share in the dog treats. So cool…
Wow, I better get some rest. I’ve got to host the AUTOMOTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL in August, too! Chahoooga!
New 5MINUTE DRIVE features United Airlines Pilot ALBERTO DIAZ! @BMWUSAnews @United #BMW3series #diesel @thebigphotoshow @PalisadianPost
Finally, here’s this week’s new episode of 5MINUTE DRIVE with my awesome guest, United Airlines and Navy Jet Pilot ALBERTO DIAZ! We had a blast shootin’ around Pacific Palisades here in SoCal in the brand new 2014 BMW 3Series-D Sportwagon. A great ride and beautiful styling. BMW has done an awesome job with this one.
The best part about the car? Find out all about it in the upcoming issue of The Palisadian Post newspaper next Thursday. I’ll post it on my blog too for those not in one of the world’s most beautiful towns.
In today’s episode, you’ll get an inside scoop on what it’s like to be a Navy F18 Fighter Pilot and also the beauty and joy of flying the A320 Airbus for United Airlines. A great company making great choices about their pilots. Nicely done! Alberto is an awesome dood and pretty dang hysterical at times. Enjoy… and share this episode with your friends who love flying!
5MINUTE DRIVE with United Airlines Pilot Alberto Diaz goes live TOMORROW! @united #episode #5minutedrive #celebrityinterview
Tomorrow we air Episode 25 of 5Minute Drive with my buddy ALBERTO DIAZ. Not only is he a master flier… he’s pretty dang funny. Stay tooooned.
Today’s DRIVING THE FUTURE… with #2015DodgeCharger #2015DodgeChallenger #MG #VW @DanielSimon
Fireball’s ACTION MOVIEBITS… #StarWars7 #Ghostbusters3 #GuardiansoftheGalaxy #CaptainAmerica #hotmovies #action #stunt
• Some GHOSTBUSTERS Art… because there just isn’t anything going on with Ghosts yet…
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Featurette… features more of the Guardians of the Galaxy… Duh.
• How about some CAPTAIN AMERICA Stuntwork… Ouchy.
A Day @ The Shop… Cool Cars a Cometh @picturecarwarehouse #moviecars @thebigphotoshow #Hollywood
A lot going on right now at PICTURE CAR WAREHOUSE. Full restorations, movie builds (Which I can’t show here), Personal Celebrity Cars and more. Some going to set, some coming back and some going to The Big Photo Show this May. Photos should be going up on their site shorty. Next week, I’ll be shooting a 5MINUTE DRIVE episode in the 2014 Challenger SRT with Dukes of Hazzard creator Gy Waldron. That should be fun.
But here’s a few rides sitting at the shop in various stages, waiting for a wash to look pretty. Plus, some close-ups of DREDD’S LAWMASTER.