Attention all Geeks… be on the lookout for a…. RANDOM FIREBALL!!!! #geek #random #quote #inspiration #pooch
THE BIG PHOTO SHOW Press Release… @thebigphotoshow #photography #pictures #photo #photographyseminar
It’s official, baby…
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JACKSON, Mich. – PMA announces Hollywood legend and TV personality/producer Fireball Tim Lawrence and his stable of Hollywood cars will return to The Big Photo Show, May 17-18 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The Big Photo Show is for photo enthusiasts, advanced amateur photographers, pros, and everyone who loves taking pictures.
Sponsored by Sony, several famous vehicles will be featured in Fireball Tim’s Hollywood Car Showcase, provided by LA’s premiere build house, Picture Car Warehouse. Fireball Tim has designed some of the most recognizable vehicles in the world, creating cars and motorcycles for companies like Disneyland and Universal Studios. You have seen his vehicles in Avengers, Priest, Knight Rider, Batman, Son of the Mask, Pitch Black, Jurassic Park, X-Men, Gone in 60 Seconds and more than 400 other movies and TV programs.
“I’m really excited to be back for this year’s Big Photo Show, which is going to be even bigger and better than last year. It’ll be awesome — I’ll have all new movie cars for photo buffs to snap, and I will be teaching a Car Photography Seminar each day of The Big Photo Show at 11:30 a.m. We’ll be shooting some really cool movie cars and movie bikes, learning angles and space division. Plus, I will share ideas on how to enhance your shots with Photoshop, Instagram and all online networks – and take SuperSelfies!” Fireball said.“I’m eager to spend two days in the coolest photography convention ever, because this year the technology and tools are even better.”
Among the “star” vehicles Fireball Tim will be bringing to The Big Photo Show are the “General Lee” from “Dukes of Hazzard,” the Camaro from the new movie “22 Jump Street,” the motorcycles from the movie “Priest,” the Continental from the Justin Timberlake film “In Time,” and the new 2015 Cadillac Escalade that will soon be featured on Fireball Tim’s show, “5Minute Drive.”
Fireball Tim has appeared on the Speed Channel, TLC, Discovery and The Auto Channel. He is also author of the children’s book, “Fireball Tim’s Big Book of Wacky Rides,” and the forthcoming “Fireball Tim’s Big Book of Wacky States,” and will be signing books at The Big Photo Show.
All of this, and so much more, will be happening at the Los Angeles Convention Center May 17-18. Register for The Big Photo Show, and learn what else you can do at this exciting photography event, at www.thebigphotoshow.com.
Today’s RANDOM FIREBALL COMIC… #art #comic #cartoon #cartooning #random #illustration @MINIUSA
What’s happening @ THE FIREBALL PAD? @PopTechRadio #Easter #Ostrich @azsuperbowl @CindyMeitle @shadbalch
Holy Cow, the dung be flyin’ here. So much energy in flow that I’m gonna pop a nerve for sure!
So… let’s break it down.
• My interview on POPULAR TECHNOLOGY RADIO airs tomorrow at 9:25amPST, Saturday from Picture Car Warehouse! Owner Ted Moser and I got to talk movie cars, stuntwork and more with host Mike Kahn. You can check it out here…
• EASTER with Fireball Alexa in Valley Village will result in Chocolate Eggs smeared all over our faces. Pix of that one, but looking forward to it and I wish you all the BEST and SAFEST Holiday ever!! And that brings me to… EASTER @ THE WHITE HOUSE…
• If you are planning to attend The White House Easter Egg Roll, be on the look-out for KCL’s Ostrich. Her name is Olive and she’ll be hanging with kids and doin’ the Ostrich thang.
• THE 2015 ARIZONA SUPERBOWL MASCOT (Spike!) has been delivered from us and you may finally get to see what he looks like this weekend!! He’s Superhero Football Awesome…
• Monday brings the 2014 DODGE CHALLENGER RT to the Fireball Pad. In Bullet Silver. We’ll be filming an episode of 5Minute Drive on Thursday with Gy Waldron, the creator of “Dukes of Hazzard!”
• Wednesday brings an awesome 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE Event. I’ll be gettin my hands on this baby for a day to check it out. Gonna be sick!
• Friday, I head north to Somis, California for a Wacky Seminar for MESA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I get to hang out with squirts!!
• And finally, Sunday brings a cool event here in the Bu at THE MALIBU PET HOSPITAL @ 2pm. They’ve built an all new hospital and we’re invited to share in the dog treats. So cool…
Wow, I better get some rest. I’ve got to host the AUTOMOTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL in August, too! Chahoooga!
New 5MINUTE DRIVE features United Airlines Pilot ALBERTO DIAZ! @BMWUSAnews @United #BMW3series #diesel @thebigphotoshow @PalisadianPost
Finally, here’s this week’s new episode of 5MINUTE DRIVE with my awesome guest, United Airlines and Navy Jet Pilot ALBERTO DIAZ! We had a blast shootin’ around Pacific Palisades here in SoCal in the brand new 2014 BMW 3Series-D Sportwagon. A great ride and beautiful styling. BMW has done an awesome job with this one.
The best part about the car? Find out all about it in the upcoming issue of The Palisadian Post newspaper next Thursday. I’ll post it on my blog too for those not in one of the world’s most beautiful towns.
In today’s episode, you’ll get an inside scoop on what it’s like to be a Navy F18 Fighter Pilot and also the beauty and joy of flying the A320 Airbus for United Airlines. A great company making great choices about their pilots. Nicely done! Alberto is an awesome dood and pretty dang hysterical at times. Enjoy… and share this episode with your friends who love flying!
5MINUTE DRIVE with United Airlines Pilot Alberto Diaz goes live TOMORROW! @united #episode #5minutedrive #celebrityinterview
Tomorrow we air Episode 25 of 5Minute Drive with my buddy ALBERTO DIAZ. Not only is he a master flier… he’s pretty dang funny. Stay tooooned.