Bug stung by a BEE…

Normally, when a dog is stung by a bee, they limp and go ouch… unless they’re allergic.

Today, Bug got stung on his little paw. Within 5 minutes, he was throwing up then went into anaphylactic shock and stopped breathing. We barely made it to the hospital. Five minutes more, they said, and that would have been it and he’d be gone.

Your life can change in a moment. All the things I thought were important to do today just weren’t. I love that little dog. And he loves me. Everything else can wait…

More »