What’s happening at THE FIREBALL PAD this week?
More like, what’s NOT happening?
I looked at my calendar for the week on Sunday when I got back from Chicago and it looked light. So I thought… that won’t do. Like Mr. Burnham says above, “Make no little plans…” So I got busy…
• Readership on The Wackadoodle has really increased now. Each morning I edit the best of what’s going on in the world regarding NEW MOVIES, the latest in CONCEPT CARS (The Frankfurt Auto Show is goin’ on…), some great artist revealing new CONCEPT ART and the over best in FUTURE DESIGN. Did you see Zaha Hadid’s winning design for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics? Just awesome…
• My new GALLERY on DeviantART is coming along nicely. Stop by and check out some of the other great artisans there. Very inspiring.
• Lunch with Fred LoBianco today of WORLD CLASS MOTORING. Going to discuss upcoming plans for the next Automotive Film Festival. Keep you posted. We’ll be at John’s Garden at noon, so stop by and say hi.
• My REVIEW of the 2013 Chrysler 200 will be going up this week also, so if you’re in the market for a cool sedan… this might be your bag.
• Car Show Season has begun and I’m looking forward to this months PALOS VERDES CONCOURS, THE ALT CAR EXPO, a great VIP Event at GALPIN AUTOSPORTS and CRUSIN’ FOR A CURE. I’ll be at all these to see some of the greatest Classics, Muscle cars and more. But this is only the tip of the iceberg, as they say. Soon, it’s SEMA, THE LA AUTO SHOW and so much more.
• My next book, Fireball Tim’s BIG BOOK of Wacky States is almost done, however, I may be looking for a new publisher. If any of you know of anyone in Children’s Publishing, let me know. We want to get this one in kid’s hands for sure. It’s gonna be awesome.
• Filming a new episode of WACKY RIDES MONDAY. Airs on Friday. Why? Well, I’m just a little strange that way… Keepin’ you guys on your toes!
• Scheduling some new BOOK SIGNINGS at Barnes & Noble for the Holiday Season also. The Westlake Seminar went great and it looks like Calabasas is next up. Stay tuned…