Looking for the right HOST? Then Fireball’s your man…
Fireball Tim is available for a variety of Hosting duties from TV Shows to Concours events to Hollywood Festivals, he’s done them all.
• HOST… Fireball’s been a Television Host for the last 20 years with projects ranging from Speed Channel’s “STREET TUNER CHALLENGE,” Discovery and Velocity’s “WORLD MOST EXPENSIVE RIDES” and “EXTREME RIDES” as well as “MONSTER GARAGE” for TLC. All told, he’s reached over a billion viewers.
Currently, Fireball is the host of his Award Winning Hit Series “5MINUTE DRIVE” as the world’s only “Talk Show on the Go.” Cool CARS and great CELEBRITIES. The show airs on The Auto Channel TV Network out of Florida to 6.5 million households as well as an online audience of another 5 million. The show will soon air on KDOC-TV’s Channel 56 in Los Angeles to another 5.5 million viewers.
In addition to this, Fireball is the emcee and Host for the AUTOMOTO International Film Festival in Monterey California for the Pebble Beach Concours d’ Elegance (the world’s only Automotive Film Festival) in August and the Grand Marshal for THE HUNTINGTON BEACH CONCOURS.
• SPEAKER… Fireball has been a Guest Inspirational Speaker for Toastmasters as well as many Schools and Colleges, speaking on the topics of “Dong What You Love” and “Making Your Life A Weekend.”
• ICON… A Google Search for Fireball Tim results in 1.6 million hits, ranging from Automotive Pop Culture to Sci-Fi Action Hollywood Films.
Son of famed Sci-Fi Writer, Anthony Lawrence (The Outer Limits, Twilight Zone), Fireball grew up on Sci-Fi, Conventions, Cosplay, Cars (His wife builds all the Nintendo Characters, Ellen DeGeneres and hundreds more @ www.kclproductions.com), but Fireball’s geekdom rise as a wacky Social Media Icon, Host & Automotive Concept Designer for film and television projects has skyrocketed to extreme proportions, having become the Big Daddy Roth for the 21st Century. Officially dubbed by AutoWeek Magazine as “The Wildman of Transportation.”
His blogs, hilarious original series and webisodes have created internet prowess among audiences in excess of millions across the globe, especially in Europe and Australia.
• HOLLYWOOD DESIGNER… Fireball was educated at Pasadena’s Art Center College of Design where he created unique concept vehicles and futuristic environments that spawned a shift in the creative flow of education. He inspired the Art Center Entertainment Design Division and went on to create show vehicles for DISNEY IMAGINEERING, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS and over 400 MOVIE and TV PROJECTS envisioning designs for what is now American Automotive Pop Culture. His designs have graced films like AVENGERS, PREIST, KNIGHT RIDER, BATMAN, SON OF THE MASK, PITCH BLACK, JURASSIC PARK, X-MEN, and GONE IN 60 SECONDS. Designs have also gone to celebrities like Ben Affleck.
His unique series of projects has established him as the most sought after Automotive Host and Design Expert.
• JOURNALIST and CHILDREN’S BOOK AUTHOR... Fireball currently writes “Ride of the Week” for THE MALIBU SURFSIDE NEWS, “On the Move” for90265MAGAZINE, his own blog forMALIBU, SANTA MONICA & CALABASAS AOL PATCHES and does COMICS for them all, piping original automotive content, humor and his web series to millions. His Advertainments are supported by CHEVROLET, CADILLAC, BUICK, GMC, PORSCHE, JAGUAR, HONDA, KIA, HYUNDAI and many others. He’s also an Award Winning Children’s Book Author with “Fireball Tim’s BIG BOOK of Wacky Rides” and the upcoming “BIG BOOK OF WACKY STATES.” If there ever was an ultimate geek, Fireball’s it.
• PHILANTHROPIST… **All Fireball projects benefit The National Mill Dog Rescue and many Children’s Schools.